The Quiet Borderline has most generously created a new award for all the blogging mentalists out there and I was honoured to have this award bestowed upon me. Thank you so much Quiet, you are an inspiration and much loved in the blogosphere! Also, thank you so much to half way between the gutter and the stars and Sharon Howard for this award. It means a lot. I’ve now got quite a few awards but they all mean very much to me.
1. Make sure to add in the above text and image (below) to spread the love and add how little or how much you want!
2. Name your diagnoses – Stand loud and proud! You can tell us a little about them also if you’d like. How you’re affected by these diagnoses and how you are fighting your way out of them.
3. Add a photo of yourself, or some abstract picture that represents you, anything you like!
4. Send this on to as many, yes, as many, people that you like. It can be five, ten, fifty.
I’ll go for the main one first, which pretty much encompasses all other symptoms – Borderline Personality Disorder. Now as you will know the diagnosis of BPD comes with a host of other conditions, depending on who you talk to, but mine are;
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- OCD (I strongly object to this one but have to admit I have tendencies)
A picture of myself (I’m the one on the right ;))
Passing this award on
I want to give this award to all the blogs I read! There are so many strong people out there. So if you are reading this, it’s yours. (I know you don’t like me doing this but I can’t list everyone and don’t want to miss anyone out!)