So, I was inspired by Kevin at Voices of Glass to do another 30 day challenge, mainly to keep my mind off other things going on. So here goes, I will try to stick to one a day but won’t be too hard on myself if I don’t manage it.
1. Five ways to win your heart.
2. Something you feel strongly about
3. A book you love.
4. Bullet your whole day
5. Things you want to say to an ex
6. Your views on mainstream music
7. Five pet peeves
8. What you ate today
9. How important you think education is
10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
11. Your family
12. Five guys (or gals) whom you find attractive
13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
14. What you wore today
15. Your Zodiac/horoscope and do you think it fits your personality
16. Something you always think “What if…” about
17. Something that you are proud of
18. A problem that you have had
19. Five items you lust after
20. Your fears
21. How you hope your future will be like
22. Your academics
23. Something that you miss
24. Five words/phrases that make you laugh
25. Something you’re currently worrying about
26. Things you like and dislike about yourself
27. A quote you try to live by
28. Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
29. Five weird things that you like
30. One thing you’re excited for.