Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.
So i’ve been going backwards and forwards in my mind as to whether to lock this post or not, as I want to put a picture of my face on it. It seems though, people don’t read the locked post, so I’m going to put a different picture to try to protect myself a little bit (although I actually became friends with a fellow blogger this week, something I thought I wouldn’t do, but I got attached to her…)
5 Good Things That have happened since I started the Challenge:
1) I passed my diploma with 90% distinction
2) My dog won this beautiful trophy
3) I went to a party and actually enjoyed myself (without needing to dose up on valium beforehand)
4) I discovered camping can be fun (occasionally)
5) Someone told me they loved me
And a picture of me on this day…
OK. I’m working on this one – it will come later I promise!
Take Care. x